More Ways To Give
Giving to the Endowment Fund through your will, trust, retirement account, or life insurance designation provides a way to further your lifetime commitment and generosity by supporting your church. If you have questions regarding planned giving, please contact Steve Reichle by phone at (785) 290-0007, or by e-mail.
Shop online at AmazonSmiles and a portion of the proceeds will support the ministries of Susanna Wesley!
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice (Susanna Wesley UMC).
Here’s how it works:
- Go to amazonsmiles.com
- Log in with your Amazon ID and password. Your ID is usually your email or cell phone number.
- Use Search and select SUSANNA WESLEY UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
- You’re all set. Every time you want to shop at Amazon go to amazonsmiles.com
- You can also support Wonderfully Made by purchasing your donation items through amazonsmiles.com
You can read more about AmazonSmile HERE.
Dillons Plus Card
Our church gets credit for every purchase you make using your registered Dillons Plus Card. The more you shop at Dillons, the more we earn — it’s that easy! All you need is a Dillons Plus Card, a valid email address, and an online Dillons account.
Make sure you register your Dillons card and select Susanna Wesley United Methodist Church to begin supporting SWUMC with every Dillons purchase you make.
If you already have a Dillons card and an online account:
2. Click “Enroll Now”
3. Enter 63545, then click search
4. Select Susanna Wesley United Methodist Church and click on “Enroll”
To create an online account:
1. Click on “Register” at the top of the page
2. Enter your email address, password, zip code, select preferred store and check the box if you desire to receive email communication from Dillons.
3. Click on “Create Account” at the bottom of the page
4. You’ll receive an email confirmation – to activate your account, click on the link in the email and enter your sign-in information to confirm